Tuesday night was just another victory for the American League in the MLB All Star game, but there were more BluGrass Baseball storylines unfolding across baseball than met the eye.
- Former Legend Ben Zobrist struck out in his only appearance in the game for the American League, and former Legend Hunter Pence didn’t see any action for the National League in the 4-3 AL victory.
- Louisville Bats pitcher Justin Lehr will start for the International League tonight in the AAA All-Star game.
- The Legends dropped their second game of the road trip to Delmarva 7-3.
- Matt Moore earned his sixth win of the season in Bowling Green’s 7-4 victory over Lakewood.
- WKU Sports passes on an update of former Hilltoppers in the minor leagues.
- The News-Enterprise in Hardin County, profiles former Meade County and UofL pitcher B. J. Rosenberg, a reliever for low A Lakewood.
- Jason Stella of Examiner.com has a Q&A with Louisville Bats outfielder Drew Stubbs.
- Chris Dominguez was promoted to short-season Salem-Keizer and is 6-14 with two home runs, eight RBI and six runs scored in his first three games in the Northwest League.