Wednesday was a big night for Louisville outfielder Drew Stubbs at the AAA All-Star Game. He was 2-5 with a home run and two RBI in the game. Louisville pitcher Justin Lehr earned the start for the International League and pitched a 1-2-3 first inning.
- Minorleaguebaseball.com provides a recap of the game including quotes from Lehr and Stubbs.
- Here is the box score of Louisville manager Rick Sweet International League 6-5 victory.
- The Bowling Green bullpen blew a lead in the ninth inning to deny Chris Andjuar his SAL-leading 10th victory in a 4-3 loss to Lakewood.
- Delmarva clinched the series victory with a 3-1 win over Lexington Wednesday.
- UofL Sports passes on some updates of Cardinals in summer league action.
- EKU Sports reports that former Colonel Tyler Sellers was named to the AA Eastern League All-Star Team.
- Sellers was 0-2 in the game.
- Jody Demling at the Courier-Journal passes on information about Tates Creek High School two-sport star Ryan Fucci in his recruiting notebook. Fucci is being recruited by UK, UofL, Michigan, Butler and Illinois in baseball.
- David Thomas at the Jackson Sun in Jackson, Tenn., profiles Louisville Bats infielder Drew Sutton.