I’m headed to one of the state’s great baseball treasures today, the Louisville Slugger Museum. Look for a breakdown of the trip and pictures tomorrow, but here are some Saturday late morning links to tide you over:
- The Legends ended a six-game losing streak with an 8-4 victory in Lakewood.
- The Bowling Green bullpen squandered another strong outing from a starting pitcher, this time with a 2-1 loss to Delmarva.
- Drew Stubbs’ three-run triple helped Louisville to a 5-4 victory over Durham.
- The Merced Sun-Star has a profile of Bowling Green catcher Jake Jefferies.
- Mark Maloney at the Herald-Leader previews Lexington’s four-game series in Lakewood.