Lexington and Bowling Green both lost Tuesday, but the Louisville Bats kept the minor league streak of dramatic wins going with a four-run comeback in the bottom of the 11th. Check out that story and more in today’s hot links:
- Louisville Bats’ outfielder Drew Stubbs drove in two with a double in the bottom of the eleventh to cap a four-run comeback and give the Bats a 6-5 win.
- Tyler Moore led Hagerstown to a 6-2 victory over Lexington with two home runs.
- The Hot Rods blew a late lead and lost 5-4 for Lake County.
- The St. Louis Cardinals shifted Bellarmine alum Todd Wellemeyer to the bullpen.
- Michael Grant at the Courier-Journal profiles Bats outfielder Chris Heisey.
- Kevin Damore at the Santa Clara Valley Signal profiles Bats infielder Chris Valaika.
- Former Louisville Cardinal Chris Dominguez hit his ninth home run of his professional career for short-season Salem-Keizer.