Lexington third baseman Jeff Hulett lead the Legends in a valiant comeback Friday with two hits and five RBI. Check that storyline and more in the late Saturday links.
- Lexington rallied from an eight-run deficit to win 13-12 in 11 innings Friday.
- Bowling Green catcher Jake Jeffries had three hits and a home run in the Hot Rods’ 9-7 loss to Asheville.
- Rochester shut out Louisville 3-0 to end the bats four-game winning streak.
- “Cat Scratches” has a feature about UK alum Ryan Strieby move to the outfield for the Tigers. The feature is all the way down the page. Strieby is out with a wrist injury currently.
- According to the Gainesville Sun the SEC has banned web videos from games. This issue first arose when the NCAA ejected a blogger from a Louisville baseball game.