Louisville outfielder Chris Heisey was just one of the stars from a perfect day in Kentucky minor league baseball. Check out Heisey’s big night and other storylines in Monday morning’s hot links:
- Heisey launched his 17th home run of the season and drove in his 61st and 62nd RBI in a 7-2 Louisville victory.
- Steve Brown homered for the second consecutive game in a 7-6 Lexington victory over Asheville.
- The Hot Rods used two home runs to defeat Greenville 5-4.
- The Courier-Journal’s Michael Grant profiles Louisville Slugger Field official scorer Shawn Howe.
- Mark Maloney of the Herald-Leader previews the Legends series with Asheville and also reveals the Legends’ players of July.
- Lafayette alum Chaz Roe earned his sixth win of the season for AA Tulsa by allowing one run in six innings and striking out five and walking three.