The Louisville bats lowered their magic number to clinch the division to six, and Bowling Green moved further from the playoffs with a rainout. Check out those stories and more in Tuesday’s hot links:
- Recent callup Todd Frazier was 2-3 with two doubles and an RBI in Louisville’s 5-0 win against Toledo.
- The Legends couldn’t give starting pitcher Jordan Lyles any support in a 5-0 loss to Greensboro.
- The game between Bowling Green and Kannapolis was rained out Monday and will not be made up.
- UofL sports breaks down Andrew Clark’s return to the team after being drafted and four signees decision to not sign professional contracts.
- Steve Gartner profiles former Bat Justin Lehr after his recent success for the Cincinnati Reds.