Sorry for the late links post. The graduate school life isn’t always conducive to the blogger life. Here are some links from the last 24 hour, and I promise more posts this afternoon/evening to catch you up.
- UK alums Ryan Strieby and Collin Cowgill will play for Peoria and Scottsdale in the prestigious Arizona Fall League following the season.
- Louisville’s magic number to clinch the division moved to three even though the Bats’ game with Toledo was rained out.
- Lexington won its second consecutive game with a 9-7 victory over Hickory.
- Bowling Green ended a seven-game losing streak with a 13-3 win over West Virginia.
- Baseball America looks at the arms on the Lexington pitching staff in Thursday’s “Daily Dish.”
- UofL alum Trystan Magnuson extended his scoreless innings streak to 5.1 to start his AA career.
- UK’s Chris Bisson was named the 39th best prospect in the Cape Cod League by PGCrosschecker.com.