The Kentucky impact on day one of the playoffs was minimal, and that small impact wasn’t exactly positive. Bluegrass fans will look to the Rockies tonight to reverse that trend. Check out those stories and more in today’s hot links:
- Morehead alum Jon Rauch gave up a hit and a walk in one-third of an inning in the Twins’ 7-2 loss to New York
- Fort Campbell-native Aaron Cook will start game two for Colorado tonight.
- EKU sports has a news release about Christian Friedrich being named the second-best prospect in the California League.
- ESPN Boston reports Louisville-native Paul Byrd was selected as the final pitcher on the Red Sox roster.
- Byrd and other Red Sox share their childhood October baseball memories with the Boston Globe.
- The Bowling Green Hot Rods are a finalist for minor-league promotion of the year, you can vote here.
One thought on “Thursday Links: Playoff Breakdown”