Before we get to today’s links I have one administrative note to pass along. A commenter on a previous post brought up the distinction between being born in a state and living there (i.e. Dan Uggla, Mark Reynolds, Aaron Cook). I’ve been struggling with this since starting the site, but now will officially make a distinction by only referring to these players as being born in a specific city, not a native of that city.
- Tom Haudricourt of the Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel reports Bowling Green-native Corey Hart‘s arbitration hearing with the Brewers has been scheduled for Thursday in Tampa, Fl. The two sides are $650,000 apart in their exchanged salary proposals.
- University of Kentucky head coach Gary Henderson previews the season for SECSports.com.
- The Web site also has an in-depth preview of the team.
- Eric Mack of CBSSports.com looks at the 2010 Cincinnati Reds fantasy prospects including a host of former Louisville Bats.
- UK Baseball SID Brent Ingram tweeted the Cats have announced two televised games with five more on the way.