Your weekly Monday college baseball roundup:
- The University of Louisville stayed at No. 9 in the latest Baseball America top 25 and dropped to No. 8 in the latest Rivals.com rankings.
- Aaron Fitt of BA profiles Murray State University senior first baseman Wes Cunningham in his weekly Golden Spikes Award spotlight.
- Cunningham was named the Ohio Valley Conference player of the week, and Murray St. right-handed pitcher Chris Craycraft was named the league’s pitcher of the week.
- University of Kentucky right-handed pitcher Jordan Cooper was named the Southeastern Conference freshman of the week.
- UofL senior Adam Duvall and Morehead State University senior Drew Lee were named quarterfinalists for the Brooks Wallace Award which goes to the nation’s top shortstop.