Highlights from Friday Kentucky MiLB action:
- First baseman Yonder Alonso led the Louisville Bats recorded a 10-5 blowout victory over the Durham Bulls. Alonso was 3-6 with a home run, five RBI and one run scored.
- Bowling Green Hot Rods right-handed pitcher Wilking Rodriguez couldn’t hold an early lead in a 6-4 loss to the Fort Wayne TinCaps. Second baseman Tyler Bortnick was 3-4 with two RBI and one run scored.
- The Lexington Legends offense couldn’t muster anything in a 5-0 shutout loss to the Hickory Crawdads. Right-handed pitcher Jose Cisner0 surrendered just two earned runs in six innings.
- Former NKU outfielder Jake Shaffer extended his hitting streak to five games with a 2-5 performance for high A High Desert. Schaffer is 12-21 during the streak.
- Former Murray St. first baseman Wes Cunningham was 2-5 with a double, triple, two RBI and two runs scored for short-season Eugene.
- Former Campbellsville catcher Richie Rowland extended hits hitting streak to nine games with a 2-4 performance for rookie-level Missoula. He has multiple hits in seven games during the streak.
- Former Trinity High School outfielder Tyler Kuhn was 2-4 with a home run, three RBI, double and one run scored for AA Birmingham and has hit in five straight games.