Highlights from Saturday Kentucky MiLB action:
- The Louisville Bats scored a 2-0 shutout win over the Indianapolis Indians behind a strong pitching performance from right-handed pitcher Jesus Delgado, who surrendered just four hits in five innings. Right-handed reliever Carlos Fisher earned his first save of the season.
- The Lexington Legends secured a series win against the Hickory Crawdads with a 4-1 victory. First baseman Kody Hinze was 3-5 with a run scored.
- The Bowling Green Hot Rods salvaged one game of its three-game home series against the Fort Wayne TinCaps with a 6-4 victory. Right fielder Brett Nommensen was 2-5 with a home run.
- Former UK outfielder Collin Cowgill was 2-4 with a home run, two RBI and one run scored for AA Mobile.
- Former UK first baseman Ryan Streiby was 2-4 with a home run, one RBI and one run scored and has hits in his last four games for AAA Toledo.
- Former UofL infielder and 2010 draftee Adam Duvall had his best professional game to-date and was 3-5 with a home run, RBI and run scored for short-season Salem-Keizer.
- Former UofL third baseman Chris Dominguez was 3-6 with a double and run scored for low A Augusta.
- Former UofL right-handed pitcher Thomas Royse struggled for the second consecutive start after allowing five runs in two innings for rookie-level Great Falls.
- Former Morehead St. shortstop Drew Lee was 3-4 with a double and two runs scored for rookie-level Bristol.
- Former Campbellsville catcher Richie Rowland hit his first professional home run to extend his hitting streak to ten games for rookie-level Missoula.
- Boyd County native Tyler Gatrell picked up his third save for the rookie-level AZL Royals and hasn’t allowed a run in his first six professional innings.