Highlights from Tuesday Kentucky MiLB action:
- Six different Louisville Bats‘ batter tallied two hits and three hit at least one home run in the Bats’ 9-7 loss to Indianapolis. Third baseman Juan Francisco was 2-5 with two solo home runs.
- The Bowling Green Hot Rods scored a single run in the top of the 11th inning to record a 3-2 win over Fort Wayne. Right fielder Brett Nommensen was 3-5 and homered for the third time in four games, and starting pitcher Kyle Lobstein struck out eight battes in six and one-third innings.
- Lexington Legends right-handed pitcher Tanner Bushue fell to 4-5 on the season in the Legends’ 9-5 loss to Augusta. Legends center fielder Grant Hogue was 3-4 with a run scored.
- Former UofL third baseman Chris Dominguez was 1-5 with a double and two RBI for Augusta.
- Former UK second baseman Chris Bisson recorded his first multi-hit game as a professional with a 3-5 performance for short-season Eugene.
- Former UK right-handed pitcher Chris Rusin earned his third win of the season for high A Daytona after surrendering just one hit in seven scoreless innings. He struck out seven and walked none.
- Former UK outfielder Collin Cowgill was 4-5 with a home run, two RBI and two runs scored for AA Mobile. He has hits in four straight games and has homered in his last two contests.
- Former EKU infielder Neil Sellers was 3-4 with a double, RBI and run scored for AAA Lehigh Valley.
- Former Campbellsville catcher Richie Rowland was 1-5 for rookie-level Missoula to extend his hitting streak to 13 games.
- Paducah native and 2010 draftee Jonathan Roof made his professional debut for the AZL Rangers with a pinch-hit RBI double.