Highlights from Wednesday MiLB action:
- Right-handed pitcher Matt Klinker surrendered just one hit in six innings in the Louisville Bats 6-1 win over Indianapolis. Shortstop Zack Cozart was 2-5 with a home run and three RBI.
- Right-handed pitcher Juan Minaya struck out six batters in five innings in the Lexington Legends‘ 4-1 win over Augusta.
- Former UofL third baseman Chris Dominguez was 2-4 with a home run for Augusta.
- The Bowling Green Hot Rods wasted a strong performance from starting pitcher Wilking Rodriguez when the bullpen blew a late lead in a 5-4 loss to Dayton. Left-fielder Cody Rogers was 3-4 with two runs scored.
- Former Morehead St. right-handed pitcher Henry Mabee extended his scoreless innings streak to 13 and one-third innings with a two and one-third innings appearance for AA Birmingham.
- Former Campbellsville catcher Richie Rowland‘s 13-game hitting streak was snapped with an 0-3 performance, but he did reach base via walk for rookie-level Missoula.
- Former UK outfielder Lance Ray was 2-4 with a run scored and a stolen base rookie-level Elizabethton.