Late highlights from Saturday Kentucky MiLB action:
- The Louisville Bats couldn’t muster any offense against Lehigh Valley in a 5-1 loss to the Iron Pigs. First baseman Yonder Alonso was 2-4 with a double for the Bats.
- The Bowling Green Hot Rods tallied just two hits in a 5-0 shutout loss to Peoria. Left-handed pitcher Kyle Lobstein surrendered five runs in six innings to take the loss.
- Left-handed pitcher Brad Dydalewicz surrendered 10 runs in just four innings in the Lexington Legends 15-4 loss to Hickory. Left fielder Jacob Goebbert was 3-4 with a home run, one RBI and two runs scored.
- Paducah native Jonathan Roof was 2-5 with one RBI and one run scored for Hickory in the game.
- Former UofL infielder and 2010 Rays draftee Phil Wunderlich was 2-4 with a home run, two RBI and two runs scored for short-season Hudson Valley.
- Former UK left-handed pitcher Chris Rusin fell to 3-3 on the season for high A Daytona after surrendering seven runs, two of which were earned, in four and two-third innings.
- Lexington native Jeremy Shelby tripled and drove in three runs for rookie-level Bluefield.