Highlights from Monday Kentucky MiLB action:
- The Lexington Legends were shutout for the second consecutive night with their second straight 3-0 loss to Savannah. Right-handed pitcher Juan Minaya suffered his tenth loss of the season despite surrendering just one unearned run in six innings. Minaya struck out seven batters and walked three.
- The Bowling Green Hot Rods made it a scoreless night for Kentucky minor league teams with a 6-0 loss to Cedar Rapids. Right-handed reliever Scott Shuman recorded all six out in two innings pitched via strikeouts.
- The Louisville Bats game at Gwinnet was rained out.
- Former UK infielder and 2010 Twins NDFA Gunner Glad slugged his first professional home run for rookie-level Elizabethton.
- Former UK outfielder Sawyer Carroll slugged his sixth home run of the season for AA San Antonio.
- Former UofL first baseman and 2010 Rangers draftee Andrew Clark was 2-2 with two walks and two runs scored for short-season Spokane.
- Former UofL left-handed pitcher Justin Marks experienced his first poor start in July for low A Kane County after surrendering five runs in six and two-third innings. Marks fell to 3-12 on the season.
- Former WKU outfielder Chad Cregar slugged his twelfth home run of the season for low A Greensboro.
- Former Morehead St. shortstop and 2010 White Sox draftee shortstop Drew Lee was 3-5 with a walk, two RBI and two runs scored for rookie-level Bristol.
- Former Bellarmine infielder and 2010 Mariners draftee Patrick Brady was 3-4 with a run scored for the rookie-level AZL Mariners. Brady was 1-26 on the season entering the game.
- Louisville native Seth Bynum slugged his ninth home run of the season for AAA Syracuse and fifth since returning from a 50-game suspension for performance-enhancing drugs.
- Paducah native Daniel Webb fell to 0-4 on the season after surrendering six runs in four innings for short-season Auburn.