Highlights from Wednesday Kentucky MiLB action:
- Three different Louisville Bats homered in the team’s 7-5 win over Charlotte. First baseman Yonder Alonso, third baseman Juan Francisco and designated hitter Wladimir Balentien each launched a long ball for Louisville.
- Bowling Green Hot Rods left-handed pitcher Kyle Lobstein earned his seventh win of the season in the Hot Rods’ 5-3 win over Dayton. Lobstein surrendered three runs in seven innings and struck out five while walking none.
- The Lexington Legends were off Wednesday.
- Former UK left-handed pitcher Chris Rusin took a no decision for high A Daytona despite surrendering just two unearned runs in five innings. Rusin struck out five and walked none.
- Former UK outfielder Collin Cowgill slugged his 13th home run of the season for AA Mobile.
- Former UK catcher Sean Coughlin was 3-4 with two doubles and two runs scored for AA Mobile.
- Former UofL left-handed pitcher and 2010 Cardinals draftee Bob Revesz earned his second win of the season with three scoreless innings of relief for rookie-level Johnson City.
- Former UofL outfielder and 2010 Rangers draftee Josh Richmond was 3-3 with a walk and two runs scored for short-season Spokane.
- Former NKU left-handed pitcher and 2010 White Sox draftee Jarrett Casey recorded his longest outing of the season since being moved to the rookie-level Bristol starting rotation but still took a loss after surrendering one earned run in six innings.
- Also playing for rookie-level Bristol, former Morehead St. shortstop and 2010 White Sox draftee Drew Lee extended his hitting streak to ten games with a 2-3 performance.