Highlights from Sunday Kentucky MiLB action:
- The Louisville Bats extended their season-high winning streak to 10 games with a 3-2 win over Charlotte. Left-handed pitcher Aroldis Chapman recorded his eighth win of the season with two scoreless innings of relief. In his last 10 games, Chapman is 3-0 with a 0.82 ERA and 17 strikeouts in 11 innings pitched.
- The Lexington Legends broke a 2-2 tie with five runs in the seventh and eighth innings to earn a 7-2 win over Delmarva. First baseman Kody Hinze was 3-4 with two doubles, two RBI and one run scored.
- The Bowling Green Hot Rods evened its series with Lansing at one win a piece with a 10-8 victory over the Lugnuts. Designated hitter Tyler Bortnick was 3-5 with two doubles, a triple, two RBI and three runs scored.
- Former UofL infielder Justin McClanahan was 2-5 with a home run, four RBI and one run scored for high A Dunedin.
- Former NKU outfielder Jake Shaffer tallied three hits in four at-bats for high A High Desert.
- Former Morehead St. infielder and 2010 White Sox draftee Drew Lee extended his hitting streak to 14 games for rookie-level Bristol with a 1-4 performance.
- Former Campbellsville outfielder Chris Curley slugged his second home run of the season for low A Rome.
- Paducah native Daniel Webb took a no decision for short-season Auburn despite pitching five shutout innings. Webb struck out six and walked three in five innings.
- London native Jon Townsend was 3-4 with a double, RBI and run scored for high A Ranch Cucamonga.