Highlights from Monday Kentucky MiLB action:
- The Louisville Bats extended their season-high winning streak to 11 games with a 4-3 victory in 12 innings over Columbus. Rehabbing Cincinnati Reds outfielder Chris Dickerson was 3-5 with a home run, two RBI and two runs scored for the Bats.
- The Bowling Green Hot Rods scored six runs in the fourth inning but still lost 9-6 to South Bend. Third baseman Julio Cedeno tallied three hits and shortstop Kyle Spraker slugged his third home run of the season.
- The Lexington Legends outhit Hagerstown 12-7 but still suffered an 8-5 loss to the Suns. Designated hitter Kody Hinze was 3-4 with a home run, two RBI and one run scored.
- Lexington Catholic alum Ben Revere had to leave his game for AA New Britain after being hit in the face by a pitch.
- Former UK left-handed pitcher Chris Rusin took the loss in his debut with AA Tennessee despite surrendering just one unearned run in five innings. Rusin struck out four and walked three.
- Danville native and 2010 Tigers draftee Patrick Cooper took a no decision for low A West Michigan after surrendering two runs in eight hits in five innings.
- Former UK outfielder Collin Cowgill was 3-5 with a double and RBI for AA Mobile.
- Former UK first baseman/outfielder Lance Ray was 2-3 with his third home run of the season, three RBI and two runs scored for low A Beloit.
- Former UofL infielder Chris Dominguez sent low A Augusta to victory with a walkoff home run in the bottom of the 15th inning.
- Former NKU outfielder Jake Shaffer was 2-3 with his seventh home run of the season, one RBI and two runs scored for high A High Desert.
- One game after snapping his 14-game hitting streak, former Morehead St. shortstop and 2010 White Sox draftee Drew Lee was 3-3 with a walk, double, RBI and run scored for rookie-level Bristol.