Highlights from Tuesday MiLB action:
- The Louisville Bats extended their winning streak to six games with an 8-7 win over Toledo. Designated hitter Wladimir Balentien was 3-5 with two doubles, a run scored and five RBI.
- The Lexington Legends offense gave right-handed pitcher Tanner Bushue plenty of run support but he didn’t need it in the team’s 10-3 win over Delmarva. Bushue surrendered just one unearned run on six hits in six innings, and three different Legends tallied three hits in the game.
- The Bowling Green Hot Rods scored six runs after the sixth inning to earn a come-from-behind 9-5 win over Fort Wayne. Right fielder Brett Nommensen was 3-5 with two triples, five RBI and one run scored.
- Former UK left-handed pitcher and 2010 Twins draftee Logan Darnell picked up his first career win for rookie-level Elizabethton with five scoreless innings in his second professional start.
- Former UofL infielder Chris Dominguez was 4-5 with a walk for low A Augusta.
- Lexington native Robbie Ross picked up his 12th win of the season after surrendering two runs on five hits in five innings for high A Bakersfield. Ross struck out five and walked one.
- Former UofL left-handed pitcher and 2010 Cardinals draftee Bob Revesz picked up his first career save for rookie-level Johnson City.
- Frankfort native and 2010 Royals draftee Cameron Conner tripled and drove in three runs for the rookie-level AZL Royals.