Highlights from Wednesday Kentucky MiLB action:
- The Louisville Bats recorded their seventh consecutive win with a 4-3 victory over Toledo. Left fielder Todd Frazier was 3-4 with a double, two RBI and one run scored, and left-handed pitcher Aroldis Chapman struck out the side in the ninth inning for his sixth save.
- The Bowling Green Hot Rods opened their series at West Michigan with a 5-3 loss. Right fielder Brett Nommensen was 2-5 with a home run, RBI and two runs scored.
- The Lexington Legends were off Wednesday.
- Former UofL infielder an 2010 Rays draftee Phillip Wunderlich slugged his fourth home run of the season for short-season Hudson Valley.
- Former WKU left-handed pitcher and 2010 Twins draftee Bart Carter earned his first career win for the rookie-level GCL Twins.
- Lafayette High School alum Chaz Roe took a no decision for AAA Colorado Springs after surrendering three runs in four innings.
- Louisville native Seth Bynum was 3-4 with a double and run scored for AAA Syracuse.
- Paducah native Daniel Webb took a no decision for short-season Auburn despite surrendering just one earned run in five innings.
- Louisa native Steven Blevins earned his fifth win of the season for high A Fort Meyers with four innings of one-run relief.