Highlights from Thursday Kentucky MiLB action:
- The Louisville Bats moved into first place in the International League’s West Division with a 10-4 win over Toledo. Outfielder Wladimir Balentien and second baseman Chris Valaika each tallied four hits in the game.
- Former UK infielder Michael Bertram was 2-4 with a double and RBI for Toledo in the game.
- Left-handed pitcher Brad Dydalewicz walked two batters and hit one without recording an out in the sixth inning to send the Lexington Legends to a 4-2 loss to West Virginia. Right-handed starting pitcher Juan Minaya surrendered two runs on six hits in six innings and struck out five while walking one.
- The Bowling Green Hot Rods lost their second straight game to West Michigan with a 4-1 loss Thursday. Left-handed pitcher Kyle Lobstein lost his sixth game of the season despite surrendering three runs on six hits in six and one-third innings.
- North Hardin alum Nathan Adcock improved to 9-7 on the season for high A Bradenton after surrendering just three hits in six shutout innings. Adcock struck out six and walked one.
- Former EKU left-handed pitcher Christian Friedrich took a no decision for AA Tulsa after surrendering four runs on nine hits in six innings.
- Louisville native Seth Bynum was 3-5 with a home run, double, two RBI and one run scored for AAA Syracuse.
- One-time UK outfielder Jason Kipnis was 3-5 with a triple, run scored and RBI for AA Akron.
- Former UK outfielder John Shelby was 3-5 with a double, run scored and RBI for AA Birmingham.