Late highlights from Tuesday Kentucky MiLB action:
- The Louisville Bats opened their three-game series with Syracuse with an 8-5 win. First baseman Yonder Alonso was 3-5 with three RBI and two runs scored.
- Lexington Legends right-handed pitcher Tanner Bushue surrendered two runs in five innings but still took the loss in the Legends’ 5-0 loss to Greenville. Bushue struck out five and walked three.
- The Bowling Green Hot Rods were off.
- Central Hardin alum Nathan Adcock improved to 10-7 on the season after surrendering one run in seven innings for high A Bradenton.
- Former UK right-handed pitcher and 2010 Tigers draftee Matt Little was promoted to high A Lakeland where he earned the win in his debut.
- Former UK outfielder and 2010 Braves NDFA Keenan Wiley was 3-4 with a RBI and run scored for rookie-level Danville.
- Former UofL infielder and 2010 Giants draftee Adam Duvall slugged his fifth home run of the season and drove in three runs for short-season Salem-Keizer.
- Former Union College right-handed pitcher Marty Popham improved to 6-6 on the season after surrendering three runs in five innings in a start for high A Kinston.
- Lafayette High School alum Chaz Roe took a loss for AAA Colorado Springs after surrendering five runs in six innings.