Highlights from Kentucky Sunday MiLB action:
- Indianapolis scored three runs in the eighth inning to send the Louisville Bats to a 4-2 loss. Left-handed pitcher Ben Jukich took a no decision despite surrendering just one run in six and two-third innings.
- The Lexington Legends recorded an 8-2 win over Augusta behind six shutout innings from right-handed pitcher Tanner Bushue. The Legends ace struck out four and surrendered just three hits.
- The Bowling Green Hot Rods scored four runs in the 11th inning to earn an 11-7 extra-inning win over South Bend. Three different Hot Rods tallied three hits in the game, and third baseman Julio Cedeno drove in four runs.
- Former UK left-handed pitcher and 2010 Twins draftee Logan Darnell took a no decision for rookie-level Elizabethton despite surrendering just three hits in seven shutout innings. Darnell struck out 10 and walked four.
- Former UofL infielder Chris Dominguez was 3-3 with a double and one RBI for low A Augusta.
- Lafayette High School alum Chaz Roe took a no decision for AAA Colorado Springs after surrendering four runs on 10 hits in six innings.