Highlights from Tuesday Kentucky MiLB action:
- The Louisville Bats opened their seven-game homestand with a 5-1 win over Indianapolis. Right fielder Wladimir Balentien was 3-4 with two home runs, four RBI and two runs scored.
- The Lexington Legends blew a 4-0, eighth inning lead in an eventual 5-4 loss to Augusta. Right-handed pitcher Jose Cisnero took a no decision despite facing the minimum 21 batters through seven shutout innings. Cisnero surrendered one hit and struck out four.
- The Bowling Green Hot Rods failed to secure a series split against South Bend with a 3-2 loss Tuesday. Center fielder Ty Morrison was 2-4 with two RBI.
- Former EKU third baseman and 2010 Rockies draftee Jayson Langfels slugged his fourth home run of the season for short-season Tri-City.
- Former NKU outfielder Jake Shaffer was 3-5 with a triple, two RBI and two runs scored for high A High Desert.
- Former Murray St. first baseman and 2010 Padres draftee Wes Cunningham slugged his fourth home run of the season for short-season Eugene.
- Former Morehead St. right-handed pitcher Henry Mabee earned his third win of the season with two shutout innings for AA Birmingham.
- London native Jon Townsend slugged his sixth home run of the season for high A Rancho Cucamonga.