Highlights from Wednesday Kentucky MiLB action:
- The Louisville Bats held Toledo scoreless through eight innings and held on for an 8-3 win. Shortstop Zack Cozart and outfielder Michael Griffin each slugged a home run in the game, and left-handed pitcher Ben Jukich earned the win with seven shutout innings.
- Neither team scored for the first six innings, but a late offensive onslaught sent the Bowling Green Hot Rods to a 5-3 win over Dayton. Catcher Mark Thomas was 2-4 with two RBI.
- Hagerstown scored six times in the first two innings and sent the Lexington Legends to a 9-1 loss. The Legends mustered on four hits in the game.
- Former UK infielder Michael Bertram homered for the second consecutive game and drove in three runs for AAA Toledo.
- Former Campbellsville outfielder Chris Curley slugged his third home run of the season for low A Rome.
- Lexington Catholic alum Ben Revere was 3-4 with a triple and two runs scored for AA New Britain.
- Lafayette alum Chaz Roe improved to 8-13 on the season after surrendering three runs in six and two-third innings for AAA Colorado Springs.
- Frankfort native Cameron Conner was promoted to rookie-level Idaho Falls where he went 1-3 with a double in his debut.
- Louisville native Seth Bynum was 3-3 with a walk for AAA Syracuse.