Highlights from Thursday Kentucky MiLB action:
- The Louisville Bats lost a game in the International League West Division race, but remained three games up in the wild card despite a 7-5 loss to Indianapolis. First baseman Danny Dorn was 2-4 with a home run.
- The Lexington Legends scored two runs in the bottom of the eighth inning to break a 6-6 tie in an 8-6 win over Hagerstown. Second baseman Jimmy Paredes and right fielder Jacob Goebbert both homered for Lexington.
- The Bowling Green Hot Rods won consecutive games to start a month for the first time this season after a 5-1 win over Dayton. Third baseman Julio Cedeno was 4-5 with a double, RBI and run scored.
- Former Murray St. left-handed pitcher Daniel Calhoun improved to 9-0 on the season with a win for low A Quad Cities after pitching two scoreless innings of relief.
- Former Campbellsville infielder Chris Curley was promoted to high A Myrtle Beach, where he went 2-3 with a double and walk in his debut.