Kentucky highlights from the final day of regular season across MiLB:
- The Louisville Bats clinched their third consecutive International League West Division title with a 6-3 win over Indianapolis. Left fielder Todd Frazier and center fielder Dave Sappelt each homered for Louisville.
- Lexington Legends left-handed pitcher Luis Cruz was perfect through five innings and the Lexington bullpen held off a late rally to post a 6-5 win over Rome in its final game. Right fielder Renzo Tello was 3-3 with two doubles and three runs scored.
- The Bowling Green Hot Rods finished the second half at 30-40 with a 7-1 win over Great Lakes in its final game. Left fielder Dustin Biell was 4-5 with a home run, double, RBI and two runs scored.
- Former UK infielder Andy Green homered for the second consecutive game and sixth time this season for AAA Buffalo.
- One-time UK outfielder Jason Kipnis was 3-5 with a home run, three RBI and two runs scored.
- Former UofL infielder Chris Dominguez homered for the second consecutive game and 21st time this season for low A Augusta. Dominguez topped the 100-RBI plateau for the year.
- Former UofL infielder Logan Johnson was 4-4 with a double, home run, three RBI and three runs scored for high A Winston-Salem.
- Former EKU infielder Neil Sellers slugged his seventh home run of the season for AAA Lehigh Valley.
- Former NKU outfielder Jake Shaffer was 3-5 with three doubles, three RBI and a run scored for High Desert and finished the season with a .336 batting average, tops among Kentucky minor leaguers.
- Lafayette High School alum Chaz Roe earned his ninth win of the season after surrendering three runs in six innings for AAA Colorado Springs.