Playoff highlights from Thursday Kentucky MiLB action:
- Durham evened the first-round International League playoff series at one win a piece after sending the Louisville Bats to a 6-2 loss. The Bats tallied just four hits in the game.
- Former NKU right-handed pitcher Josh Lueke earned the save with two scoreless innings of relief in AAA Tacoma’s 8-5 win over Sacramento in the IL playoffs.
- Former UofL right-handed pitcher Trystan Magnuson took the loss after surrendering a run in AA New Hampshire’s 1-0 loss to Trenton in the Eastern League playoffs.
- Former UK outfielder Antone DeJesus tripled, walked twice and scored for AA Springfield in the team’s 4-2 win in the Texas League playoffs.
- Elizabethtown native Nathan Adcock pitched just one perfect inning in his start for high A Bradenton in its 2-1 loss to Charlotte in the Florida State League playoffs. Adcock did not return following a two-hour rain delay, and Bradenton was eliminated from the playoffs.
- Former WKU infielder Wade Gaynor was 2-5 for low A West Michigan in its 8-0 win over Lake County in the Midwest League playoffs.
- Former UK catcher and 2010 Astros NDA Marcus Nidiffer was 0-3 but short-season Tri-City advanced to the second round of the Northwest League playoffs with a 1-0 win over Batavia.
- Former UofL first baseman and 2010 Rangers draftee Andrew Clark walked three times in short-season Spokane’s 4-1 win in the second round of the Northwest League playoffs.
- Former NKU outfielder Jake Shaffer was 0-4 in high A High Desert’s 7-1 loss to Rancho Cucamonga in the California League playoffs. The Mavericks were eliminated with the loss.