Sunday playoff highlights from Kentucky MiLB action:
- The Louisville Bats season ended with a 4-2 elimination loss to Durham in the International League playoffs. Left-handed pitcher Jeremy Horst surrendered just two unearned runs in four innings for Louisville in the start.
- Former NKU right-handed pitcher Josh Lueke earned his second save of the series in AAA Tacoma’s series-clinching 4-1 win over Sacramento in the Pacific Coast League playoffs.
- Former UK outfielder Collin Cowgill and catcher Sean Coughlin were a combined 0-5 in AA Mobile’s elimination loss to Jacksonville in the Southern League playoffs.
- London native Jon Townsend was 1-3 with two RBI for high A Rancho Cucamonga in the team’s 7-5 win over Lake Elsinore in the California League playoffs.
- Former UofL first baseman Andrew Clark and outfielder Josh Richmond, both 2010 Rangers draftees, were a combined 1-6 in short-season Spokane’s elimination loss in the Northwest League finals.