Stats and highlights from Thursday Kentucky Spring Training action:
- Covington native and former NKU right-handed pitcher Nathan Jones earned a win after surrendering one unearned run on two hits in two innings for the Chicago White Sox.
- Elizabethtown native Nathan Adcock pitched another scoreless inning for the Kansas City Royals and has not surrendered an earned run this spring.
- Louisville native Trever Miller struck out both batters he faced in a relief appearance for the St. Louis Cardinals.
- In that same game Atlanta Braves second baseman Dan Uggla, who was born in Louisville, was 1-3 with one RBI.
- Highland Heights native and former NKU right-handed pitcher Josh Lueke was credited with a blown save after surrendering two runs on one hit in one inning for the Seattle Mariners.
- Former UK first baseman Ryan Strieby was 1-4 with one run scored for the Detroit Tigers.
- Lexington Catholic alum Ben Revere was 1-3 with a double for the Minnesota Twins.
- Former UK outfielder Collin Cowgill struck out in his only at-bat for the Arizona Diamondbacks.
- One-time UK outfielder turned second baseman Jason Kipnis was 0-1 for the Cleveland Indians.
- Washington Nationals right-handed pitcher Tyler Clippard, who was born in Lexington, surrendered four runs, three of which were earned, on three hits in one inning while striking out two batters and walking none.
- Baltimore Orioles third baseman Mark Reynolds, who was born in Pikeville, was 0-4 with two strikeouts versus the Pirates.