Stats and highlights from Sunday Kentucky Spring Training action:
- Highland Heights native and former NKU right-handed pitcher Josh Lueke struck out one batter in a perfect inning for the Seattle Mariners.
- Louisville native Trever Miller retired both batters he faced for the St. Louis Cardinals.
- Lexington native and former UK outfielder Collin Cowgill singled and scored a run in his only at-bat for the Arizona Diamondbacks.
- One-time UK outfielder turned second baseman Jason Kipnis was 1-4 with one run scored for the Cleveland Indians.
- In that same game Lexington native Austin Kearns was 1-3 for the Indians.
- Louisville native and former UofL right-handed pitcher Sean Green was credited with a hold despite surrendering one run in one inning of work for the Milwaukee Brewers.
- Former Kentucky Wesleyan right-handed pitcher Corey Wade surrendered one run in one inning of work for the Tampa Bay Rays.
- Former UK first baseman Ryan Strieby was hitless in three at-bats for the Detroit Tigers.
- Lexington Catholic alum Ben Revere was hitless in four at-bats for the Minnesota Twins.
- Baltimore Orioles third baseman Mark Reynolds, who was born in Pikeville, was 2-3 with one strikeout versus the Tigers.
- Atlanta Braves second baseman Dan Uggla, who was born in Louisville, was hitless in three at-bats versus the Astros.