Stats and highlights from Tuesday Kentucky Spring Training action:
- Elizabethtown native Nathan Adcock surrendered three hits in three scoreless innings in a start for the Kansas City Royals and has not surrendered a run this spring.
- Former UK right-handed pitcher Joe Blanton surrendered two runs on seven hits in four innings while striking out three batters and walking none in a start for the Phillies.
- In that same game Louisville native and former Morehead St. right-handed pitcher Jon Rauch struck out one batter in one scoreless inning for the Blue Jays.
- Former UofL right-handed pitcher Trystan Magnuson retired one batter and surrendered one hit without giving up a run for the Oakland Athletics.
- PLD alum A. J. Ellis was 0-1 for the Los Angeles Dodgers and is batting just .150 this spring as he battles for the backup catcher job.
- Atlanta Braves left-handed reliever Jonny Venters pitched a scoreless inning versus the Cardinals.
- In that same game Braves second baseman Dan Uggla, who was born in Louisville, was 0-3.