Stats and highlights from Saturday Kentucky Spring Training action:
- Elizabethtown native Nathan Adcock struck out one batter in a scoreless inning for the Kansas City Royals and has yet to surrender a run this spring.
- Lexington native Austin Kearns was 1-3 with two RBI for the Cleveland Indians.
- Former Kentucky Wesleyan right-handed pitcher Cory Wade surrendered one run on two hits in one and two-third innings for the Tampa Bay Rays.
- PLD alum A. J. Ellis was 0-2 for the Los Angeles Dodgers.
- After being assigned to the Arizona Diamondbacks from minor league camp for the game, Lexington native and former UK outfielder Collin Cowgill was 0-2 versus the Reds.
- Washington Nationals right-handed pitcher Tyler Clippard, who was born in Lexington, surrendered one run while just recording one out.
- Atlanta Braves second baseman Dan Uggla, who was born in Louisville, was 0-2 with one walk.
- Braves right-handed pitcher Michael Broadway, who was born in Paducah, struck out one batter in a scoreless inning of relief.
- Baltimore Orioles third baseman Mark Reynolds, who was born in Pikeville, was 1-2 with one RBI.