Stats and highlights from Sunday Kentucky Spring Training action:
- Louisville native and former Morehead St. right-handed pitcher Jon Rauch was credited with his first save of the spring after pitching a scoreless inning for the Blue Jays.
- Louisville native Trever Miller pitched a scoreless inning for the St. Louis Cardinals.
- Highland Heights native and former NKU right-handed pitcher Josh Lueke was credited with a hold after pitching a scoreless inning for the Seattle Mariners.
- Former UofL right-handed pitcher Trystan Magnuson was credited with a save after pitching a scoreless inning for the Oakland Athletics.
- Former UK right-handed pitcher Joe Blanton was charged with a loss after surrendering four runs on eight hits in six and one-third innings for the Philadelphia Phillies.
- Baltimore Orioles third baseman Mark Reynolds, who was born in Pikeville, was 2-4 with one strikeout versus the Rays.
- Washington Nationals right-handed pitcher Tyler Clippard, who was born in Lexington, surrendered two hits and a walk in a scoreless inning versus the Tigers.
- Atlanta Braves second baseman Dan Uggla, who was born in Louisville, was 0-3 versus the Astros.