Stats and highlights from Kentucky players on the final full day of Spring Training:
- Louisville native and former UofL right-handed pitcher Sean Green earned the win after striking out two batters in one scoreless inning for the Milwaukee Brewers and finished the spring at 3-0 with a 0.77 ERA.
- PLD alum A. J. Ellis walked in his only plate appearance for the Los Angeles Dodgers.
- Coastal Carolina senior first baseman Rich Witten, a Danville High School alum, was 0-3 with one walk in an exhibition game versus the Texas Rangers.
- Washington Nationals right-handed pitcher Tyler Clippard, who was born in Lexington, struck out two batters in a scoreless inning versus the Mets.
- Atlanta Braves second baseman Dan Uggla, who was born in Louisville, was 1-3 versus the Minnesota Twins.
- In that same game Braves left-handed pitcher Jonny Venters, who was born in Pikeville, struck out one batter in a scoreless inning.
- Baltimore Orioles third baseman Mark Reynolds, who was born in Pikeville, was 1-3 with one walk versus the Blue Jays.