Highlights from Sunday Kentucky MiLB action:
- The Louisville Bats won the team’s third consecutive game with a 5-1 win over Toledo. Two-time National League all–star Dontrelle Willis earned the win after surrendering three hits in six shutout innings while striking out five batter and walking one.
- The Bowling Green Hot Rods used a seven-run seventh inning to earn a 12-9 win over Dayton. Second baseman Robby Price slugged his first home run, and catcher Lucas Bailey was 2-5 with two RBI and two runs scored.
- The Lexington Legends scored in every other inning in a 12-4 win over Charleston to earn a series split. Third baseman Michael Kvasnicka was 4-5 with three RBI and four runs scored, and right-handed pitcher Carlos Quevedo earned the win after surrendering three runs on seven hits in six innings.
- Former UofL infielder Chris Dominguez was 3-5 with two home runs, three RBI and two runs scored for high A San Jose.
- Lexington native and former UK infielder Michael Bertram was 4-5 with one double and one run scored for AA Erie.
- Former UK outfielder Sawyer Carroll slugged his first home run and drove in two runs for AA San Antonio.
- Former UK infielder Chris Bisson was 2-3 with one walk and one run scored for low A Fort Wayne.
- Richmond native and former UK outfielder Keenan Wiley was 2-3 with one triple, one walk and two RBI for low A Rome.
- Former UofL first baseman Andrew Clark was 2-3 with one double and one RBI for low A Hickory.
- Covington native and former NKU outfielder Jake Shaffer had his third straight multi-hit game for AA Jackson with a 2-5 performance.
- Former Murray St. right-handed pitcher Mike Perconte earned his first win of the season after pitching one and one-third scoreless innings for AA Frisco.