Highlights from Tuesday Kentucky MiLB action:
- The Louisville Bats swept a double-header versus Columbus with a 4-2 win in game one and a 5-4 win in game two. Right fielder Jeremy Hermida was 3-3 with one home run, one RBI and two runs scored in game one, and second baseman Chris Valaikia was 3-4 with two RBI in game two.
- The Bowling Green Hot Rods split a double-header versus Fort Wayne with a 4-0 loss in game one and a 1-0 win in game two. Left-handed pitcher C. J. Riefenhauser surrendered one run on three hits in five innings while striking out seven batters and walking two in his start in game one but took a loss. Three Hot Rods pitcher surrendered just four hits in game two, and shortstop Derek Dietrich plated the only run with a solo home run.
- The Lexington Legends held 2010 No. 1 pick Bryce Harper hitless but still dropped a 5-1 loss to Hagerstown. Center fielder Daniel Adamson was 3-4 with one double, one triple and one run scored, and Eastern High School alum Jason Chowning pitched two scoreless innings of relief for the Legends.
- Louisville native and former UofL infielder Adam Duvall was 2-5 with one home run, two RBI and one run scored for low A Augusta.
- Lexington Catholic alum Ben Revere was 3-4 with one run scored and one stolen base for AAA Rochester.
- Louisville native Zack Cox was 3-5 with one RBI for high A Palm Beach.
- LCA alum Robbie Ross surrendered two hits in four scoreless innings while striking out five batters and walking two in a start for high A Myrtle Beach.
- Former Ky. Wesleyan right-handed pitcher Cory Wade posted his third scoreless two-inning appearance of the season and struck out three batters for AAA Durham.
- Louisville native and former Union College right-handed pitcher Marty Popham struck out six batters in three and one-third scoreless innings for AA Kinston.