- You can read the recap of Western Kentucky University‘s 3-2 win over Murray State University here.
- Two different Colonel batters tallied four hits to lead Eastern Kentucky University to a 5-4 win over Ohio. Senior first baseman A. J. Jamison was 4-5 with two RBI, one run scored, one walk and two stolen bases, and freshman third baseman Bryan Soloman was 4-5 with one double and one RBI. Senior right-handed pitcher Macon Smith was credited with the win after surrendering one run on two hits in one and two-third innings, and senior right-handed pitcher Ryne Purcell pitched a scoreless ninth inning for his third save. (Box Score)
Hitter of the day: 1B A. J. Jamison (EKU)
- Stats: 4-5, 1 BB, 2 RBI, 1 R, 2 SBs
- Honorable Mention: Matt Rice (WKU), Kes Carter (WKU), Ty Stetson (Murray St.), Jacob Rhodes (Murray St.), Bryan Soloman (EKU)
Pitcher of the day: RHP Rye Davis (WKU)
- Stats: ND, 5 IP, 4 H, 1 R, 1 ER, 3 BB, 2 SO
- Honorable Mention: Luke Shuemaker (Murray St.), Paul Duncan (EKU)