Highlights from Saturday Kentucky MiLB action:
- The Louisville Bats snapped its seven-game winning streak with a 7-1 loss to Indianapolis. Cincinnati Reds right-handed pitcher Johnny Cueto surrendered two runs on two hits in three and one-third innings in a rehab start.
- Lake County scored four runs in the ninth inning to send the Bowling Green Hot Rods to a 10-7 loss. Right-handed pitcher Omar Bencomo surrendered three hits in four scoreless innings of relief while striking out five batters and walking none.
- The Lexington Legends slugged four home runs en route to a 13-7 win over Asheville. Center fielder Adam Bailey was 3-5 with two home runs, three RBI and two runs scored. Shortstop Jiovanni Mier and designated hitter Chris Wallace also homered. Eastern High School alum Jason Chowning pitched one and two-third hitless innings of relief.
- Former UofL third baseman Chris Dominguez was 3-4 with one RBI, one run scored and one stolen base for high A San Jose.
- Louisville native and former UofL catcher Jeff Arnold was 3-4 with one double and one run scored for low A Augusta.
- Former WKU third baseman Wade Gaynor was 3-4 with two doubles and three runs scored.
- One-time UK outfielder turned second baseman Jason Kipnis, who transferred from UK to Arizona St., posted his second consecutive three-hit game and scored twice for AAA Columbus.
- Walton native and former NKU outfielder Jake Shaffer was 4-9 with one triple, one RBI and two runs scored in a double-header for AA Jackson.
- Louisville native Zack Cox was 2-4 with two RBI for high A Palm Beach.
- AA Mississippi Braves right-handed pitcher Michael Broadway, who was born in Paducah, earned his first win of the season with a scoreless inning of relief.