Highlights from Tuesday Kentucky MiLB action:
- Chad Reineke improved to 3-0 on the season with the Louisville Bats‘ 4-2 win over Columbus. Reineke surrendered two runs on four hits in six innings while striking out one batter and walking three. Left fielder Dave Sappelt was 3-5 with one double and one triple.
- Tanner Bushue extended his scoreless inning streak to 15 and improved to 3-0 on the season with the Lexington Legends‘ 2-0 win over Savannah. Bushue surrendered two hits in six shutout innings while striking out two batters and walking two.
- The Bowling Green Hot Rods dropped to 7-6 on the season with a 7-2 loss to Dayton. Center fielder Todd Glaesmann was 2-3 with one home run, one RBI and one run scored.
- Louisville native Zack Cox was 4-6 with one run scored for high A Palm Beach.
- Hawesville native and former WKU infielder Wade Gaynor was 2-5 with one home run, two RBI and two runs scored for high A Lakeland.
- Lexington native and former UK outfielder Collin Cowgill was 1-3 with one home run, two walks, one RBI and three runs scored for AAA Reno.
- Former EKU left-handed pitcher Christian Friedrich took a no decision after surrendering two runs on five hits in five innings while striking out five batters and walking two for AA Tulsa.
- Louisville native and former UofL infielder Adam Duvall was 2-5 with one double and one run scored for low A Augusta.