Highlights from Friday Kentucky MiLB action:
- Lexington Legends catcher Chris Wallace was 4-5 with two triples, one home run, three RBI and two runs scored to lead the team to a 6-3 win over Savannah. Eastern High School alum Jason Chowning earned his first win of the season for Lexington after surrendering one hit in two scoreless innings.
- The Louisville Bats‘ game versus Columbus was rained out.
- The Bowling Green Hot Rods’ game versus the Lake County was rained out.
- LCA alum Robbie Ross improved to 2-0 on the season after surrendering three hits in five and two-third innings while striking out four batters and walking two in a start for high A Mrytle Beach. Ross has yet to surrender a run in 16 and two-third innings this season.
- Former UK first baseman Ryan Strieby was 2-3 with one double and two RBI for AAA Toledo.
- Richmond native and former UK outfielder Keenan Wiley was 2-3 for low A Rome.
- Louisville native and former UofL infielder Adam Duvall extended his hitting streak to 10 games with a 2-4 performance for low A Augusta.
- Walton native and former NKU outfielder Jake Shaffer extended his hitting streak to eight games with a single for AA Jackson.