Highlights from Monday Kentucky MiLB action:
- The Louisville Bats, Bowling Green Hot Rods and Lexington Legends all saw their games either postponed or suspended due to rain.
- Lexington native and former UK outfielder Collin Cowgill extended his hitting streak to 11 games with a double for AAA Reno.
- Richmond native and former UK outfielder Keenan Wiley was 3-4 with one RBI and one run scored for high A Lynchburg.
- PLD alum A. J. Ellis was 3-4 with two doubles, three RBI and one run scored for AAA Albuquerque Isotopes.
- Lexington native and former UK outfielder John Shelby was 2-4 with one double for AA Montgomery.
- Former UK outfielder Sawyer Carroll was 2-5 with one double, one RBI and two runs scored for AA San Antonio.
- Lexington Catholic alum Ben Revere was 2-5 with one run scored and one stolen base for AAA Rochester and has hits in six consecutive games.
- Louisville native Zack Cox was 2-4 with one RBI and one run scored for high A Palm Beach.
- Louisville native and former Murray St. first baseman Wes Cunningham reached base four times with three walks and one single for low A Fort Wayne.
- One-time UK outfielder turned infielder Jason Kipnis reached base three times, drove in two runs and scored three times for AAA Columbus.