Highlights from Monday Kentucky MiLB action:
- The Louisville Bats scored six runs through eight innings but did not score again in a 7-6, 18-inning loss to Rochester. Left Fielder Yonder Alonso, batting leadoff, was 3-8 with two doubles, two RBI and one run scored.
- The Bowling Green Hot Rods left 10 men on base in a 2-1 loss to Great Lakes. Left-handed pitcher C. J. Riefenhauser took the loss after surrendering two runs on four hits in four innings while striking out seven batters and walking two.
- The Lexington Legends at one point trailed Kannapolis by seven runs but could not finish the comeback in a 9-6 loss. Right fielder Adam Bailey was 3-3 with two doubles, two walks and two runs scored.
- Mount Sterling native and former Morehead St. infielder Drew Lee was 2-4 with one triple, one RBI and one run scored in the game for Kannapolis.
- Louisville native and former UofL infielder Adam Duvall was 2-4 with one home run, two RBI and two runs scored for low A Augusta.
- Former UK outfielder Lance Ray was 2-5 with two runs scored for low A Beloit.
- Paducah native Daniel Webb took a loss after surrendering seven runs on 10 hits in five and two-third innings in a start for low A Lansing.
- Former Madisonville resident Matt Klinker took a no decision after surrendering five runs on eight hits in five innings in a start for AA Carolina.