With their sixth straight loss the Bowling Green Hot Rods fell eight games out of first place in the South Atlantic League Southern Division. Check out the Hot Rods’ dwindling playoff hopes and other storylines in some Monday morning hot links:
- Tim Beckham extended his hitting streak to seven games, but Bowling Green lost 9-3 to Kannapolis.
- Toledo rallied to defeat the Bats 6-3 and win their eighth straight game.
- After defeating Greensboro 5-2, Lexington has won two straight following its 12-game losing streak.
- “Card Game” breaks down some UofL Baseball commitments including Asaad Ali, son of Muhammad Ali.
- The Chattanoogan reports that former UK pitcher Tyler Henry has transferred to Lee University.