- Senior right fielder Daniel Hill was 2-4 with two doubles, two runs scored and two RBI to lead Murray State University to a 9-6 win over Austin Peay. Redshirt junior left-handed pitcher Jake Donze earned the win after allowing five runs on eight hits in eight innings with four walks and nine strikeouts. (Box Score)
- Junior third baseman Jayson Langfels drove home two runs with a single in the eighth inning to break a 4-4 tie and lead Eastern Kentucky University to a 7-6 victory over Eastern Illinois. Sophomore shortstop Richie Rodriguez was 3-5 with two runs scored in the game, and sophomore right-handed pitcher Matt Harris earned his second win of the series in relief.
- Southeast Missouri pounded out 15 runs despite rainy weather to defeat Morehead State University 15-7 in the series finale Sunday. Sophomore catcher Taylor Davis was 2-5 with two home runs and five RBI. (Box Score)
Hitter of Day — Taylor Davis (Morehead)
- Stats: 2-5, 2 HR, 2 R, 5 RBI
Pitcher of Day — Jake Donze (Murray St.)
- Stats: 1-0, 8 IP, 8 H, 5 R, 5 ER, 4 BB, 9 SO