Highlights from Monday Kentucky MiLB action:
- The Lexington Legends pounded out 15 hits en route to a 9-4 win over Hagerstown. First baseman Kody Hinze was 2-5 with two doubles, one RBI and three runs scored.
- The Lansing Lugnuts scored three runs in the top of the ninth inning to send the Bowling Green Hot Rods to a 10-9 loss. First baseman Ryan Wiegand was 2-4 with a home run, double, three RBI and one run scored.
- The Louisville Bats were off Monday.
- Former NKU left-handed pitcher Jarrett Casey fell to 0-4 on the season for rookie-level Bristol despite surrendering just one run on three hits in six innings. Casey struck out six and walked just one.
- Former NKU right-handed pitcher Nathan Jones earned his eighth win of the season with a quality start for high A Winston-Salem. Jones surrendered three runs on nine hits in six innings and struck out three.
- Former UK outfielder John Shelby was 2-4 with a double, run scored and two stolen bases for AA Birmingham.
- Former UK first baseman Lance Ray was 3-3 with a RBI and run scored for low A Beloit.
- Former UofL infielder Phil Wunderlich tallied three hits and scored one run for short-season Hudson Valley.
- Paducah native and 2010 Rangers draftee Jonathan Roof was 3-4 with a double, RBI and run scored for low A Hickory.
- Covington native Neil Wilson slugged his fourth home run of the season for AAA New Orleans.
- Louisville native and 2010 Giants draftee Stephen Shackleford picked up his first professional save with two scoreless innings for the rookie-level AZL Giants.
- Former Morehead St. shortstop and 2010 White Sox draftee Drew Lee saw his 14-game hitting streak snapped with an 0-3 performance for rookie-level Bristol.