An assortment of the latest links and stories from around Kentucky baseball:
- The National Collegiate Baseball Writers Association named University of Louisville junior infielder Ryan Wright a second-team preseason All American.
- Eastern Kentucky University has announced its 100 Years of Baseball celebration for the upcoming season. EKU will unveil its All-Century baseball team on Feb. 5.
- Butler High School infielder Ryan Asher, Mercer County High School corner infielder Colin Buckner and Knox Central High School right-handed pitcher Justin King have signed to play baseball at Lincoln Memorial University.
- Bob Livingston of the Daily Republican Register reports several former Wabash Valley College baseball players are moving on to Kentucky universities: Noah Zipko and Alex Gordon have signed with Murray State University and Steve Hodgins has signed with Western Kentucky University.
- The Tampa Bay Rays have announced Brady Williams will return as the Bowling Green Hot Rods manager in 2011.