Highlights from Tuesday Kentucky MiLB action:
- The Louisville Bats held Durham scoreless through the first seven innings and held on for an 8-3 win over the Bulls. Cincinnati Reds right-handed pitcher Johnny Cueto surrendered three hits in four and two-third innings in a rehab start. Right fielder Fred Lewis was 3-3 with one home run, three RBI and three runs scored.
- The Bowling Green Hot Rods rallied from a two-run deficit with three runs in the ninth inning to earn a 5-4 walk-off win over South Bend. Catcher Lucas Bailey slugged a three-run home run with two outs in the bottom of the ninth inning to give the Hot Rods the win.
- The Lexington Legends scored six runs over the first two innings and could not finish the rally in a 13-6 loss to Kannapolis. Second baseman Ben Orloff was 3-5 with one RBI and two runs scored, and center fielder Daniel Adamson was 3-4 with one double, two RBI and one run scored.
- Mt. Sterling native and former Morehead St. infielder Drew Lee was 2-4 with two doubles, two RBI and one run scored for Kannapolis in the game.
- London native Jon Townsend was 4-4 with one double, one run scored and one stolen base for high A Inland Empire.
- Paducah native Jonathan Roof was 2-4 with one home run, five RBI and two runs scored for low A Hickory.
- St. Mary’s alum Shawn Roof was 2-2 with one walk and one run scored for AA Erie.
- Lexington native and former UK outfielder John Shelby was 2-4 with one home run, one RBI and two runs scored for AA Birmingham.
- Louisville native and former Murray St. first baseman Wes Cunningham was 2-4 with one double, one triple, one RBI and one run scored for low A Fort Wayne.
- One-time UK infielder turned outfielder Jason Kipnis, who transferred to Arizona St., was 2-5 with one triple, one home run, two RBI and one run scored for AAA Columbus.